Saturday, August 21, 2010

Well I am back from the Dean River and what can I say , WOW !! This turned out to be a trip of a life time . Great fishing , Great company and Great BC Land scape ! With only ten days on the river I tried my hardest to make the most of it . Lots of photos and of course tons of fishing oh ya the eating and drinking was good to. The Trip started in Hagansberg , a small town just out side of Bella Coola , with a short chopper ride we were landed on the Dean . Time to set up camp and hunt for Steelhead and like usual snap photo after photo. I will be writing and submitting images and story's from this trip to magazine such as North West Fly Fishing and BC Outdoors so stay posted and I will give you the updates . For now I will let the images do the talking. After finishing the edit ( and yes I went through over 16 gigs of memory ) I ended up with 135 photos that I kept to document the trip so I though that I would post only the high lites . Check em out ! And a new quote I came up with is " Be there and bring a camera ! "Scroll down through the next posts to see high light images from the trip . Enjoy ! All Photographs By Aaron Goodis unless noted otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment